Beautiful

Saturday, October 10, 2015

 
photo by Ashcroft_3
 
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
-Mother Teresa
 
I found this quote on the blog:  Intentional By Grace.
 
I read it and it helped me see things a little clearer.  I actually do have gifts.  I need to use those gifts wisely.  I need to take care of what has been given me to the best of my ability.
 
My husband is a gift.  I don't always remember that.  My service to him and the way I take care of him is very important.  It is ultimately my service to God.  Is the way I take care of my husband pleasing to God?  Am I doing my best?
 
Am I doing my best taking care of the home God gave me?  Do I appreciate it or do I feel it is a burden?
 
So many areas of my life are taken for granted.  How can I improve on my care for my gifts that I have?  The gifts God has given me.
 
Have a great day and look around you and see the good gifts that you have.

No comments: