Beautiful

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello Everyone,
Have you been trying to loose weight and feel better?  Eating fruit can help.  I have a hard time eating fruit.  I don't know why.  I have just gotten out of the habit of eating it.  But on days that I do remember to eat it I feel better about myself.  I know that I have done something good for my body.
Eating fruit gives you fiber.  Your body needs that fiber to help clean out your system.  It helps to move all that stuff out of your digestive system.  That will help you feel better.  You won't have that stuffed feeling or that blah feeling--at least not as bad.

Eating fruit will give your body vitamins and minerals.  Eating a variety of fruit will give you the needed vitamins C, B, A and all the others.  Plus trace minerals to keep your body healthy.  Bananas have lots of potassium, citrus has vitamin C.  Berries are lower in calories than other fruits.  You can load up on these to control your appetite.
strawberries JessicaGale

A fruit of the Spirit is love.  Treat your body with love.  Speak loving words to yourself.  If you make a bad choice don't beat yourself up.  Treat yourself as the worthy person you are.  God loves you.

No comments: