Beautiful

Monday, October 23, 2017

Three Places Online That I Get Free Samples

                                               


Hello,

I wanted to share with you three places that I get free samples from online.  There are a lot of sites online that offer free samples.  Some of them you have to be careful of.  There are others that to me are complicated to maneuver.

I don't consider myself cheap but I am frugal.  Since I have retired I have the time to do things to save money that someone working or that has children might not have time for.

One link that I have used for a long time is Shop4Freebies.  I used to get some really good ones through them.  Now I still find some decent ones and once in a while some nice ones.

Another one is PinchMe.com.  On this site you fill out a short survey about your lifestyle and the number of people in your home, etc.  After they send them to you they ask you to leave feedback about each sample.  There is a place on the site where you fill in the information.

The last one is Sampable.  On this site you sign up and they send you emails each day about what is available.  Some of them are really good.  They also show you deals you can get.  Then they list the details on how get these items free.  I really use this site a lot.

I am sharing links that I use personally.  I don't get any type of remuneration from these links.  However, if you decide to sign up with one or two of them you can share a link and get some type of incentive.

Hope this helps you save some money.  Take care.




No comments: