Beautiful

Monday, January 2, 2017

As You Plan For The New Year Remember God Has A Plan For You


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Hello my friends,

I hope you have  had a great holiday.  This is an exciting time because a new year has begun.  It is like a clean slate.  Forgetting the past and moving forward. 

I spent some time yesterday writing down some goals for this coming year.  I'm also thinking about how to accomplish those goals.  Some of them are harder than others.  But breaking each one down into do-able steps should make them a little easier to handle.

I like this verse in Jeremiah because it tells me that God has a plan, a good plan for me.  He breaks it down for me.  He has thoughts of peace and not evil.  He has a good expected end for me.  I can rest in that.

Have a peace filled day.


No comments: