Beautiful

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Enjoy Your Life Be Happy


"Enjoy Your Life, Be Happy."  This is what my husband keeps telling me to do.  Ok.  I finally can see that this is what I need to do.  But how do I do it?  Do you ask yourself this question too? 
How do you enjoy your life?  How do you do all the things you have to do, all those hard things or mundane things and still enjoy your life? 

I have been reading some verses that I feel can help us all.  Reading these verses has helped me but putting them into practice?  This is a little harder?  I mean, how do you do this?  If you have some kind of ongoing ailment or a difficult relationship--how do you do this? If you are so tired you can't think straight or the children ask you the same questions over and over?  How can you have joy and peace?

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair." 11Corinthians 4:8




No comments: