Beautiful

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Plexus Slim Trial

Hello again,
I thought I would share some thoughts on my Plexus Slim experience.  I have been taking it about a month now.  I have not lost weight but to be honest I was just trying the product to see if it would help me feel better and just see what the effects were.  Yesterday I started watching what I eat.  I haven't found a diet plan that goes with it but I found some information that others are using along with this product.

For breakfast you are advised to eat protein.  Then for snacks and at lunch they advise vegetables and protein.  In the evening eat protein, veggies, and a carb.  That is all the information I could find but I am trying to stick with this for a few days and see what happens.

I found most of this information on a blog run by a dietician.  I will try to find it again so I can leave a link to her blog.  She also said that cucumbers are one of the best vegetables to eat.  That and avocadoes.  I don't care for avocadoes but I thought I might could blend them with something else to kill the taste.  I haven't tried it yet.

Even though I haven't lost weight I feel less stressed and my body doesn't hurt as much.  I have more energy but I am hoping to keep improving on that.

If you would like to try the Plexus Slim along with the other supplements you can order them here.

No comments: