Beautiful

Saturday, January 5, 2013

 I heard a song on the radio as I was coming home.  I don't remember the name of it but there was one refrain that stuck with me.  "O Christian, why would you be discouraged when God is  on your side?"  I don't know about you but I get discouraged pretty easily.  I am not proud of that but it is true.  When I heard this song it struck a cord within my spirit.  I should not be discouraged no matter what.  Anything I am going to go through has to come through God first.  The good things and the bad things.  Even the bad things are used for our good. 

Are you discouraged today?  Remember you are in God's hand and He will not let you go.  If you are going through a storm He is going through it with you.  When you are hurting He feels your pain.  Trust Him.  Just trust Him.

Have a good day!

No comments: