Beautiful

Friday, September 9, 2011

Perfect Calm made by NewChapter Organics Review

I was chosen to try New Chapter Organics Perfect Calm Multivitamin.  It is made from organic whole foods and is for soothing stress.  You can get pricing and more information at www.bestpricenutrition.com. I received them in the mail and read the directions.  I took them on an empty stomach and it did not upset my stomach.  Most vitamins and supplements bother my stomach if I don't eat something at the same time.  But these did not bother me.  I was excited to see if they would help me.  And they did seem to settle me down.  I have a stressful schedule at times and need something to help calm my nerves.  It has the anti-stress herb Supercritical Holy Basil, which scientific studies show to modulate cortisol and ease stress and worry.  Chamomile and Lemon Balm offer soothing effects by improving healthy levels of calming neurotransmitters. Perfect Calm provides 25 whole food vitamins and minerals.  They also include herbal blends to aid digestive problems that sometimes go along with stress.

Check their prices at www.bestpricenutrition.com.
You can get them in 144 tablets here.

No comments: