Beautiful

Friday, August 19, 2011

"You Were Born For This" by Bruce Wilkinson Book Review




  The book "You Were Born For This, 7 Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles" by Bruce Wilkinson is one of the best books I have read in a long time.  I highly recommend reading it.  When I first read the title I had my doubts.  I thought it might be something a little on the flaky side but it was not.
    I started reading the book and I just got so excited.  It just seemed to explain the concept that God wanted to use me to be a blessing to others.  I try to do good things for others.  But this book explains how we can allow God to work through us to do things for others in such a way that the person receiving the blessing knows it is from God.  He gets the credit.  We can just enjoy being the one He worked through. 
    The book is easy to read.  It has several stories of true examples of God working through those who choose to let Him.  It also explains how we can be more aware of His leading. 
    I loved the book. This book was given to me by Blogging For Books.  I was not paid to review it.  This is my honest review.

No comments: