Beautiful

Monday, December 28, 2009

What has this Past Year Been Like?

What has this past year been like for you? Sit down and sip a cup of hot tea and think for a few minutes. What has this past year felt like to you? Has there been some things that were very difficult? Did you get through them. Were there some things that brought you to your knees? Did you get back up? Did you have some good times? Did you rejoice? Did you and your family become closer?

Make a list of the good things and the bad things and see which list is longer. I think the good things would probably be the longest. Even in the bad times there are still things to be grateful for. Try to remember all those good things.

If you haven't done it, try keeping a journal. That is what I have been doing the last few years. I don't write in it every day. But I like to read over it and just see the different things that went on that I have forgotten about.

What are some things you are hoping for this coming year?

1 comment:

{:miss v:} said...

That's a good idea to keep a journal and write down things that have happened throughout the year. I'll just have to do that!