Beautiful

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Memory Blog Hop



My favorite Christmas memory was when our children were in their teens. We had just moved into our new house. It was nice. We were so excited. The kids each had a nice room of their own.

That Christmas we were able for probably the first time to buy them some nice gifts. My daughter got here first pair of reboks. That was a big deal back then. I can't remember what my son got but he got some nice things too. It was such a thrill to be able to get them things they wanted.


That Christmas was really cold which is unusual in Florida. There was ice everywhere. It was so pretty. We got and walked on the icy ground and just thought it was the coolest thing to do.


That was probably the best Christmas for our little family.




MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Lee-Ann said...

That sounds like an awesome Christmas!

Caroline said...

Those are some great memories. Thanx for sharing.
Caroline

Chin chin @ Stay at Home Blessings said...

Spending Christmas in a new house and being able to buy gifts for loved ones sure is memorable. But most of all spending it with family. Thanks for sharing your memory.

Ms. G said...

Ice in Florida would be a memory. I think back at some of my childhood gifts and giggle about what the "Hot" items were back then.