Beautiful

Monday, September 21, 2009

Favorite Quotes from Everyday Greatness


I reviewed the book "Everyday Greatness" the other day and I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from the book. I hope you enjoy them and that they inspire you too.

"I shall pass through this life but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can do
Or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature,
Let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it,
For I shall not pass this way again."
by Etienne De Grellet

"Of course the highest form of giving attention is to accept and love a person for who they are."
by Stephen R. Covey

"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions."
by Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

"Good thoughts bear good fruit, bad thoughts bear bad fruit--and man is his own gardener."
by James Allen

No comments: