Beautiful

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Helps for Vacation Bible School



Hello,

I am republishing this post. I forgot to put a title on it yesterday.

I found two helpful books if you or your group are doing Vacation Bible School this year. I found them on amazon.com and they each had some good reviews on them. There was one review that did not give it a thumbs up but the other reviews were good.

I hopefully will be teaching the little ones at our church. Our material was already ordered for us or I would have checked into this. It looks good.

Also, I found a site with free crafts and lessons for either Vacation Bible School or Sunday School.

"Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies." Psalm 60:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must write some title of blog :)


Diet Plan
Walk in Clinic