Beautiful

Monday, April 20, 2009

Show Love This Week

"Now these three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"Let all that you do be done with love." I corinthians 16:14

He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter seperateth very friends." Proverbs 17:9

Why is it so hard to do things with love? It sometimes seems so difficult. If we do things in love we will have less problems. We will still have problems but not as many. Sometimes when you show someone love you will not get love back. And sometimes you know it in advance. But if we do what the Lord asks of us, we will show that person love anyway. I speak from experience. I know how hard it is to be loving to someone that acts the opposite of love. Especially if this is a family member. Can you think of a time today that would have been better if you had shown love to someone? I can. I had to ask God to forgive me for not showing someone love today. I was caught up in what I wanted and forgot what the other person needed.

Show love to someone tomorrow and see what happens.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Love is one of the strongest and yet over used words. If love is used right it has power, if used as a simple word then it means nothing. Love at the root of your soul is the only true love. I by the way love reading your blog.