Beautiful

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Changing Your Thoughts

I have been hearing a lot lately about how important it is to control your thoughts and to think good and positive thoughts. I have heard Dr. Oz talking about it on TV. I hear about it at church. I have read several articles about it.

I think one of the best books I have found on this topic is by Elizabeth George, called "Loving God with All Your Mind". She says that when our thoughts are overwhelmed by fear or worry or depression, it is difficult to think on truth and joy.

I am reading through her book and trying to apply some of the things she says. I would like to share my thoughts and passages from the book with you for the next few posts. I am hoping it will help someone else and also my self.

Please join me in this study. There is a link to her book on the left of my site.

No comments: