Beautiful

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How are Your New Year's Resolutions Coming?

I have been going over my list of resolutions for this year. I have done good with about two or three of them. The rest of them, the ones that are the most important and the hardest to keep a handle on I pretty much have forgotten about. Well, I have put them off I guess. It is time for a review and a new resolve to do them. Below is a quote from the book, "The Power of a Praying Woman" by Stormie Omartian:

"I have come to know that God can smooth my path, calm the storms, keep me and all I care about safe, and even make my way simple when I ask Him to carry the complexities of life for me. But these things don't just happen. Not without prayer."

I have started reading this book and hope to bring you some of the things that help me. If you would like to read along with me click below for a copy.

No comments: