Beautiful

Friday, January 19, 2018

How To Stay Young And Useful

                                                                                                   photo by morguefile


Hello my friends,

I hope you are having a good new year.  It has been especially cold in our neck of the woods.  We have kept the heaters burning pretty much all day and most of the night.

I found a couple of quotes that I really like and that I think will help me keep my eyes and thoughts looking forward.

One is by Eleanor Roosevelt. She was a remarkable lady.  She had some very hard things in her life but she overcame them.  She kept on going and found her calling.

I am not sure who the other quote is by.  It is one that helped me to get my gumption back.

"You must do what you think you cannot do."  Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt


"You are still young and useful at any age if you are still planning for tomorrow."  unknown

I hope these quotes help you as much as they have me.



No comments: