Beautiful

Friday, November 4, 2016

Courage In The Face of Fear



"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway"  Quote by John Wayne.


Hello,
I love this quote from John Wayne.  I found it on the John Wayne Legacy site.  It was also used on Emily Akins Blog4Writers.  It is so profound but yet simple to understand.  That is the kind that speaks to me the most.  Maybe to you too.  Fear is something I am accustomed to.  I have been a fearful person most of my life.  This quote gives me the incentive to try something new.  If I am afraid, I am not alone.  And I can do what I need to do in the middle of my scared out of my mind fearful moment.

Tim Teboe has faced fears too and overcome them.  He didn't get where he is by letting fear control him.  You can read his book and learn more about him.





No comments: