Beautiful

Saturday, September 24, 2016


Hello my friends

I hope you are having a good weekend.  Mine has been pretty relaxing.  I worked in my flowerbed this morning for a few minutes.  I am trying to clean it up a bit so I can plant some fall flowers soon.

I have read through Stormie Omartian's book " The Power of a Praying Wife".   Actually I have read through it more than once.  Every time I read it I see something in my own life I need to change. 

In her book she gives prayers for each day of the month to pray over your husband.  I have done this several times but I am afraid I get busy and forget about the book for awhile and then I start back.

My husband picked it up and said that he was glad I was reading it because he really needed prayer in the areas she focuses on.

If your husband is driving you crazy and you don't have clue what to do, read this book. 

Thank you for stopping by today.

Ruthie Denise

No comments: