Beautiful

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Don't Quit On Life Because God Has Your Back



“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
— Luke 12:32



Have you had times that you just wanted to quit life?  You would love to stay in bed with the covers over your head?  I have.  Many times. 

Many times I have wanted to just pull the covers over my head and  hide.  In fact, there have been times when I actually have done that.  When my children were young and I was working full time it seemed so hard.  I felt that I had so many responsibilities.  I would come home and for just a few minutes I would lie down and put a pillow over my head until I could think again.

I am semi-retired now and I still want to do that sometimes.  The temptation is great. Being retired is not always peaceful and slow- paced.  It can be hectic and stressful.  It is harder to deal with things now that I am over sixty.

But I know that God has my back.  Even though I get frustrated and confused at times.  I still know that God is for me.  I am part of his flock.  He cares for me.  This knowledge keeps me going.  And going.

Ever have those kind of days?  Leave me a comment and let me know how you handle them.










No comments: