Beautiful

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Plexus Bio Cleanse Review

Hello,
I wanted to let you know how I have been doing with the Plexus Bio Cleanse.  I have been taking it for about 4 or 5 days now.  I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening.  I have actually taken it before but did not take it on a regular basis and took other things along with it.  So for the sake of doing a review of the product and making sure of my results, I decided  to takeonly the Plexus Bio Cleanse and the Plexus Slim.

I have felt better the last three days than I have in quite a while.  I still have some health issues and pain from a fall but I feel that the Bio Cleanse has helped my stomach.  I have had problems with my stomach for many years.  I had stomach pain on a regular basis until I started on my Plexus products.  Now it has eased off.  Also, I do not have the constipation that I usually have. Especially this week since I have been taking my Bio Cleanse at regular times and on a regular basis. 

The description on the bottle says:

 Helps oxygenate the entire body.
Helps cleanse the Gastro-intestinal tract
Helps energize the body.
Supports collagen production.
Relieves occasional constipation.

I wish I had something like this that I could have given my Father before he passed away.  He had terrible problems with constipation and stomach problems.  I believe this would have helped him.
So far I have felt better this week.

I will let you know how things are going in a few days.

Have any of you taken the Plexus Bio Cleanse?  Leave me a comment ok?

No comments: