Beautiful

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Live Ultimate Facial Sunscreen Review




Live Ultimate Facial Sunscreen tinted primer has a nice tint to it and goes on my face smoothly.  I like the smoothness and moisture that it puts on my face.  I have used primers in the past that were sticky or made my skin feel dry.  The Live Ultimate brand does not make my skin feel sticky or dry. 

The sunscreen has a SPF 30 Broad Spectrum and is made with organic ingredients.  The active ingredient in this sunscreen is zinc Oxide 21%.  This helps protect your skin.  It has astaxanthin,  restorative organic oils, plus fruit and extracts to help nourish your skin.

Live Ultimate Facial Sunscreen was something I was looking for.  I like having a tinted primer because I feel it helps my skin look nicer.  I am over 60 and that is important to me.

You only need a small amount to cover your face.  I use it several times a week and I still have quite a bit left in the bottle.  I am on a tight budget so that having it last awhile helps me not to spend more money than I need to.

No comments: