Beautiful

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I Finally Went To Aldi's

photo by Lutgradio Morguefile.com


I finally went to Aldi's!  I love it.  The one I went to was clean and everyone was nice.

Their produce was very reasonable.  I was able to buy several packs of chicken at a good price.  Also, I got some baking supplies.  I was hoping to get a few more to stock up but my sweet hubbie was waiting outside for me to get through.

They had a nice variety of meats and fresh vegetables.  The store brand canned vegetables I bought were .49 each.  That is a good buy.  I hope to cook up some really good vegetable soup this week.  I will let you know how that turns out.

If you have been on the fence about Aldi's I encourage you to go check it out.  It is not a big store.  I kind of like that because it is hard for me to walk all around the bigger stores.

Well, I hope this helps you decide to try Aldi's and see if you like it.

Have any of you gone this week to shop at Aldi's?  Let me know what you think about your trip there.

No comments: