Beautiful

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Voices of the Faithful, Book 2 Book Review

 


I love daily devotionals and this one has turned out to be one of my favorites.  Voices of the Faithful book 2 is a collection of inspiring stories from Christian missionaries around the world.  It is compiled by Kim P. Davis and Beth Moore is the Series Creator.  Kim Davis writes a monthly introduction.  Beth Moore has written an introduction in the front of the book.  
This book has reminded me and admonished me that there are Christians around the world who are putting their lives on the line for the cause of Christ.  Each story is about real people and the very real problems they are having.  That includes the missionaries themselves and the people they are sent to serve.  Each time I read one of the devotions I am pulled back from the world just a little bit and I remember what my life is supposed to be about.  We are all to be missionaries.  We don't have to go around the world to show others the love of God.


 I was given this book to review by BookSneeze and give my honest opinions and that is what I have done. 

No comments: