Beautiful

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Goals

This is the time of year to start thinking about setting new goals for yourself.  Setting goals is the easy part.  Reaching them is the hard part.  Some of my goals that I set last year I reached and felt a since of accomplishment.  There were others that I did not do so well on.  
    Instead of kicking myself and lamenting over this, I have decided to go ahead and try again.  If I don't set some goals and try to reach for them, I won't get too much accomplished this year.  
    I think about my grandson learning how to walk.  He would take a step and fall.  He would take another step and fall.  He kept doing this over and over again until finally he has started walking.  That is what it takes to reach a goal.  Just take a step and if and when you fall, get up and take another one.  Then take another one.  Pretty soon you will have made some amazing strides in your life.

No comments: