Brown Sugar Brownies
1/2 Cup butter
2 Cups Dark brown sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
1 Cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 Cup pecans
- Cream softened butter, add sugar and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly. Sift flour, measure, add baking powder and stir to mix baking powder and flour.
- Add to first mixture and blend.
- Add vanilla and nut meats. Pour into a well greased lasagne size pan. (I don't know what size that is but it says in the recipe to use a square pan but the square pan is too small.)
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.