Beautiful

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gifts That Helps Others

Have you used the gifts God has given you to help others today? There are all kinds of gifts that help others. The Bible says that faith without works is dead.

I don't want my faith to be dead. I want it to be alive. I want it to be fulfilling my desires to be what God wants me to be. I think sometimes we get busy doing things. Or we get tired of helping others when it seems no one wants to help us.

Don't give up though. Is there some way you can do something special for someone today? Maybe a phone call or note? Or perhaps you can bake some cookies or a cake for someone. There are all kinds of ways to do something for someone and make their day better. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something that says you care.

Not only will they feel better and have a brighter day but you will too. God Bless!


Premium Art from DaySpring - Free Shipping




No comments: