Beautiful

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Mother-in-Law's Work Goes On

My Mother-in-law had a very difficult life. She married young. Her husband was not good to her. She had an emotional and mental problem. Her family was so upset when she died. They each said they tried to help her and could not. She passed away about three years ago.

This year at Christmas my daughter made a donation in my Mother-in-law's name. We received a card from the Rescue Mission thanking us for the donation. When I read it my first thought was that her life was not in vain. There are many people in that same circumstance and I am sure they feel their life doesn't count for much. But I believe the opposite. Their life means a lot. My mother-in-law has a part in helping the least, the last, and the lost. That is what the card said. God bless you Retha!

No comments: