Beautiful

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memory Verse For Today Proverbs 31:26

                                                       photo from morguefile.com


My memory verse that I am working on today is Proverbs 31:26. 

"She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness."  Proverbs 31:26

I tend to say things without thinking.  Of course, that means I say things that I shouldn't.  I say hurtful things or things that are better kept secret.

Do you have that problem?  Maybe you could memorize this verse with me.  Wisdom and kindness.  That is what I want my life and my words to be about.

"She openeth her mouth with wisdom and in her tongue is the law of kindness."  Proverbs 31:26.

For my words to automatically be wise and filled with kindness, I must first have my thoughts filled with wisdom and kindness.  I must purposefully be thinking on good things.  When the bad thoughts come I must kick them out as fast as I notice that they are not good.  That is easy to say and hard to do.  But I believe it is worth the effort.

What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know ok?

May I pray for you today?



Dear Lord,
I ask that you help everyone that visits this blog today to be filled with your love and kindness and goodness . Teach them true wisdom that comes only from you.

Help each one with their problems and the painful issues that arise.  Give them the wisdom to know how to move forward and overcome. 

Life is not always easy but it is a gift from you dear Lord.  Help us to take time today and see the beauty of our world.

Thank you Father God for hearing and answering our prayers.


1 comment:

THE HAMMER said...

This is well stated.The bible declares to us that we shouldn't be rash with our mouth.Kind words spoken are a joy to the soul.

God bless you and keep you is my prayer.