Beautiful

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Lord Will Help You Through



Hello my friends,
I hope you have all gotten into a good routine now that school has started back.  I don't have little ones at home anymore but I do have grandkids.  My daughter is busy homeschooling all three of them this year.

I love this time of year.  It is so beautiful outside.  The heat is not as bad as it was in the summer.  I still have some of my marigolds blooming.  They did so well this year.

Everyone seems to have their own set of struggles right now.  For some it is financial and for others it is relationships that are bumpy.

Whatever the struggle you are going through, don't give up.  The Lord will help you.  He may not do it the way you want but he will give you strength to get through it.

All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.    by Helen Keller    


No comments: