Beautiful

Friday, May 13, 2016

Struggling With Low Energy And Pain




"We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome."  
 
Hello,
I hope you are having a great day.  I wanted to talk a little bit about my struggle with low energy and having that achy feeling in my legs and arms.
 
I quit work about three years ago.  I was struggling with pain in my legs and in my arms and hands.  I had been to the doctor and I was on pain pills for quite some time.
 
Taking pain pills was not something I wanted to do but I did not know of any other way.  I did not of any other way to feel better.  Exercise was really difficult.  I was dragging from the bedroom to the living room.  From there I would drag into the kitchen and then back to the bedroom.  That was about all that I could handle. 
 
My thoughts were that this was what I had to look forward to for the rest of my life.  Taking vitamins and other supplements for years in the past just did not seem to help me.  I had given up on them. 
 
One day when I went to the Dr. she told me I needed take a really good supplement for Vitamin B and also Calcium.  I went to the health food store and got them.  Each day I would take them.  When I went back to the doctor she said my levels had gone up.  That gave me some renewed interest in vitamins.  The only thing was that I did not notice any improvement in how I felt.
Time passed and I heard some ladies at our church talking about a drink called Plexus.  They said it really helped them.  I wanted to know more.
 
I talked to one of them and she told me about Plexus and how to purchase them.  I bought the Plexus Slim drink mix first.  The first day I felt better.  After about three days, my arms and legs did not have that dead feeling inside.  I was so excited!
 
Now, I take the Slim drink and I normally I take the Bio Cleanse and ProBiotics too.  I had tried a couple other products and I like them too, but I feel that the combination of the Slim, Bio Cleanse and the ProBio5 helps me more than anything else.
 
If you are feeling tired all the time and have aches and ailments that just won't go away, just try these three products.  The Plexus company has a 60 day money back guarantee.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised.  Buy them here:  Plexus Slim Products.
 
 
 

No comments: