Beautiful

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Fruits and Veggies Are So Good For You


Hello, I hope you have been having a good week.  Our week has been pretty busy.  Our pump went out and we have been trying to get it fixed for about three days.  Tomorrow is the big day.  Our neighbor has been letting us use his water so we are thankful. 

I started on a diet that consists of mostly vegetables and fruits.  I thought it would be really hard but it wasn't.  There have been a couple of times that it was hard to eat the right foods when we were traveling but all in all it has been a pretty easy transition.

I do feel better.  This is about my third week.  I haven't lost any weight yet but I am hoping to see a loss soon.  But I do feel better and hope it helps my body to heal from some different ailments.

Have any of you tried doing this?  Let me know in the comments below ok?  Maybe share a recipe that helped you.

No comments: