Beautiful

Friday, February 5, 2016

 
Hello my friends,
I hope you are having a great day.  Do you like my sunflowers that I grew?  I grew these in our veggie garden.  I love growing flowers.  They just make me feel happy and blessed.
 
Something I read today in the Bible was "Why are ye so fearful?"
I had to stop and think about that.  Why am I so fearful?  Why do I feel that I have to be in control?  I know that even when I think I am in control I am really not.
 
The Lord is in control.  He knows what is going to happen.  He knows what others are thinking and planning.  He is the one that can thwart any thing that is trying to come against me.
 
I spend a lot of time worrying and fretting.  I spend hours at night trying to sleep.  I can't sleep because I keep worrying and fretting.  It does me no good.  I only get up in the morning lackluster and worn out before I start the day.
 
Do you have this problem?  Ask yourself, why am I so afraid?  Then give whatever it is to God.  Let Him take care of it for you.  That is what I want to do.  What do you think? 
 

No comments: