Beautiful

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Homemade Christmas Gifts

                                               photo by jdurham-morguefile.com
Hello my friends,
I hope you are well today.  It is amazing to me that Thanksgiving is almost here.  We have plans to go to our daughter's home to celebrate. 

Thanksgiving and then Christmas.  So soon.  If you are thinking about making gifts for Christmas now is the time to get busy.  Over at Unoriginal Mom I found some inspiration for my gift projects for this season.  I am not craftsy.  But making gifts will fit my budget better than buying them.  After racking my brain I finally remembered what I am able to make.  Jams and jellies are a good match for me.  I love making jams and jellies and I am comfortable doing it.  Also, people like homemade jams and such.

What are some projects you are working on for Christmas gifts?  Leave a comment and share with us.

Be sure to enjoy Thanksgiving this year.  Don't let the hustle and bustle keep you from a peaceful Thanksgiving celebration.

May I pray for all of us this busy season?

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your love and kindness to us all.  Help us to show kindness and love to others.  Give us peace and a calm spirit this holiday season.  Let your peace permeate our being.

You love us so much.  Help us to keep a handle on our attitudes and words.

In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments: