Beautiful

Monday, September 22, 2014

Chickens and Turkeys Eating Bugs






Hello my friends,

It has been a little while since I have been here.  I hope you like my video of the chickens that we are raising.  Raising chickens has been a learning experience for us.  It has also been a blast.  Hopefully in a month or so we will have some fresh eggs.




We Also have two turkeys.  We hope to sell them before too much longer.  They should bring us a little bit of money to add to the piggy bank.




If you are thinking about raising chickens you can find a lot of information on youtube.  There are quite a few informative and easy to watch videos on this subject.




One of the roosters picked up a bug to eat.  He put it down really quick when it started buzzing.  I have never heard a bug make a noise like that before. 




Have a great day and enjoy it. 

No comments: